Walnut Creek Meet

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bryan Wright, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Bryan Wright

Bryan Wright Extra

This is a meet you don't want to miss. Come on out and bring your wives, husbands, girlfriends, or boyfriends.
    Triad Home Theater of Walnut Creek is hosting www.HomeTheaterClubs.comOctober meet. This meet will be on October 19th. All are welcome to attend.
    Triad has three dedicated rooms where they will be showcasing the latest and greatest that home theater has to offer including Fujitsu 61 inch plazma screen (for those interested it runs around 25k) Lexicon MC-12 and many other great items.
    Chad the manager at Triad also has many opportunities for those that may want to get some highend gear and doesn't mind picking up last years model at a significant price drop (email me for more details, [email protected]).
    If you are interested in attending we need to know so please post a message here and also use our sign up sheet by following this link then click on the meet title on the 19th and follow the link in their to the sign up sheet or go directly their by following this link.

2. Peter Yee

Peter Yee Stunt Coordinator
    Supporter

Count me in. I assume you'll mail out details about how to get there closer to the meet?

-Peter

3. jeff lam

jeff lam Screenwriter

Jeff Lam
    Would love to go but I already have plans that night.

4. Scott_Vonhof

Scott_Vonhof Agent

Bryan, I have e-mailed you but have not received anything back yet. What time is the meet?

5. Bryan Wright

Bryan Wright Extra

Sorry Scott I emailed you back this morning the meet is starting at 6 and running till around 9. I will be sending out directions this morning as well.

6. Paul P

Paul P Stunt Coordinator

Damnit, have to cancel. Walnut Creek too far for this weekend. I'll catch one soon(a meet, that is). [​IMG]

7. Peter Yee

Peter Yee Stunt Coordinator
    Supporter

Bummer that you missed the meet. Triad has a very nice setup with three separate screening rooms. They also had quite a bit of good equipment out (although I was disappointed that the D-VHS player wasn't hooked up to one of the project systems). Triad graciously provided a some nice cold cuts, cheeses, veggie sticks, and drinks.

Definitely a class act. You would have a had a good time. I had troubles staying awake in the darkened screening rooms, but that's only because I was working on 4 hours sleep. Enjoying the THX Demo DVD at high volume, cures that!

-Peter