Terry Hickey
The Walmart here has a bin of $7.88 titles, besides the
$5.00 ones. Picked up "Mr. Nanny" and "Monkey Trouble"
for my boys.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
If my dad would have brought home tapes (it would have been years before DVD was released) of Mr. Nanny and Monkey Trouble I would have asked him what did I do to deserve these? I didn't know I was being punished:)

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
Also have goodies like The Hitcher, The Changeling and Nightmare On Elm Street 3. Also saw Suburban Commando. Now when I asked New Line at the last chat for a Suburban Commando Infinifilm, I was joking, but now that friggin' Friday After Next is getting an Infinifilm, I think they may be blurring the lines a bit in regards to what does and does not deserve Infinifilm treatment.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Nightmare on Elm Street 3 is the best in the series if any of you want a good horror movie.

Brian Knauss

Stunt Coordinator
Nightmare seemed like the only decent one worth the money.

Its funny to see that Thora Birch is in Monkey Trouble. My, how far she's come along.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
WM also has a 5.88 bin as well. I got Victory with Michael Caine and Sylvestor Stallone. A very good movie from 1981.
There's also a few Veggie Tales dvds in the 7.88 display. :emoji_thumbsup:

Dean Kousoulas

Second Unit
All 3 Spawn DVD's for $7.88 each? Yikes...I almost paid $40 for them tonight. I gotta make a trip up there sometime. They also got a great selection of $9.88 DVD's, most retail for $19.99 in other stores.

Dean

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
I just got the 3rd one though I did get funny looks from other shoppers when I was literally digging into the bin finding one. My wife and kid actually moved away from the area...probably too embarassed to be with me.

Brian Knauss

Stunt Coordinator
Funny... my girlfriend did the same thing when I pratically dove into those bins. Guess they don't like good deals or something...

Ed Francisco

Stunt Coordinator
I've been hitting the stores in my area looking for Spawn season 2 (got 1 & 3 for $7.88 each, but didn't see 2 anywhere). Finally got one yesterday for $5, but along the way I picked up some pretty good discs for $5/ea as well.
Mars Attacks
Logan's Run
Dolores Claiborne
Forget Paris
Walmart is quickly becoming my retailer of choice :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks