What's new

Walmart.com Disappoints! (1 Viewer)

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Just a heads up for anyone planning on using this service for anything.
I ordered on the 9th of December, was promised a delivery for every item well BEFORE the 23rd. Which was fine. I planned on leaving on the 23rd . So today, the 14th I call them,order still in process??? The order hadn't been shipped and 2 items wouldnt be coming until the 24th. SO. I say ok, if items are due on the 24th, and havent been shipped, I asked them to ship the whole order to the location I will be at on the 24th. They said they couldnt do that once an order has been placed. Said the only way was to cancel the order & place a new one. Which now, they couldnt promise delivery by christmas. So I say "cancel my order" and she did, then they told me "well the items still may be shipped to MY RESIDENCE (where I wont be) & your account charged"
I was FURIOUS, had them get their supervisor who wasn't any more helpful then the slackey answering the phones.
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up if you plan on ordering anything online from them.

Worst customer service EVER.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I don't think "walmart" and "customer service" belong in the same phrase, ever. :)

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
LOL: Your gonna love this.....
Update: I looked at my email, and my wal-mart status page. Found that the items that were due AFTER the 24th were shipped today:) I called them, they verified yes, you cancelled, but we shipped them today, so I said,"fine I ll continue on with the order-ok to send the WHOLE order", they said, cant do it, items that were not shipped were cancelled :laugh: will have to reorder and go through the "processing stage" again....... so I said "Fuqit" and had them ship the items to North Carolina to my mothers house, where I will be on the 24th. The GUARANTEED delivery before the 24th.
So, even after all this crappy service, they still got my whole order.

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
I usually try to have a little faith in the delivery of ordered items. Its often not a problem with processing the order and shipping the items, but just a problem with keeping the website accurate.

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Another update.
After I went home from work that day. I made the decision to cancel the new order I placed. I figure they screwed this much up already, why should they get my money and possibly screw up again.....
So I ended up at a local Target store, who had the exact same items for less money. With the $15 dollars I saved I bought myself two DVD's :laugh:
So, the only money walmart made was the $17 barbie dragon that was already shipped and I know wouldnt be available locally.
Lesson learned.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks