What's new

Pre-Order Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71HvomRFvZL._SX522_.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

David Wilkins

Supporting Actor
FINALLY!! Pre-order accomplished, using your link. But really, what in the hell took so long? With animated features doing quite well in the home market, never mind it being an Academy Award winner, I'll never understand why it has taken 12 years. But we're reaching the point where quite a few people are going to hold off on BD purchases in anticipation of UHD releases, just as we did during the roll-out of BD.

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
This is such great news!

I watch this film every October, and the DVD always leaves me a bit sad.

This has not even been available in the UK on Blu-ray!

Last edited:

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
FINALLY!! Pre-order accomplished, using your link. But really, what in the hell took so long? With animated features doing quite well in the home market, never mind it being an Academy Award winner, I'll never understand why it has taken 12 years. But we're reaching the point where quite a few people are going to hold off on BD purchases in anticipation of UHD releases, just as we did during the roll-out of BD.

These things do seem to eventually trickle out on Blu-ray. Remember how long it took for IRON GIANT, ANTZ, THE PLAGUE DOGS, BALTO and others to get an HD release? And we continue to await TITAN A.E., MELODY TIME, BLACK CAULDRON, MAKE MINE MUSIC, etc.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Gotta love the balls Dreamworks has of slapping their logo on a film they didn't technically make.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks