Wall Stereos?

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by DeathStar1, Apr 10, 2005.

  1. DeathStar1

    DeathStar1 Producer

    Dec 28, 2001
    Likes Received:
    We saw a CD player/Stereo that was flat like a Plasma screen, , had attachable speakers that we assume can't be removed, and had a digital clock on it. Does anyone know what these are called so I can do a search for them?

    My 4 year old stereo seems to have gone on the fritz. The audio suddnely went very light on me, and it's starting to chew up tapes(did that since the day we got it, it's a Classic Model), so it's time to replace it. Plus it would be nice to have one that can play MP3 discs...

    If anyone can point me in the right direction of the name of this thing, most appreciated.
  2. Jim Rakowiecki

    Jim Rakowiecki Stunt Coordinator

    Sep 2, 2003
    Likes Received:
    Several Manufacturers offer something like this. I've seen a Fisher offered by Sharper Image Stores for aroud $400.00, I've also seen something similar at a store called Brookstone as well as the big box department stores. (Target,Sears. ETC...)
    I know that Nakamichi and Bang and Olufsen also make some outstanding flat panel systems.
    If your budget is modest forget about Nak and B&O. They will probably be in the $2000.00 + range
    I did a google search search for wall mount stereos and got a decent result.
    Good luck

Share This Page