What's new

Wall mounting Axiom M22 speakers. (1 Viewer)

Rey_Ramos

Agent
I saw a post a few days ago of nice wall mounts for bookshelf speakers. Ofcourse now that I would like to purchase wall mounts I can't find that post. Does anyone have/recommend any wall mounts for the M22's. I don't want to drill into the actual speaker.

Rey_Ramos

Agent
Bob-N,

I was just looking at that page and then I realized that the sides of the M-22's are not parallel. The enclosure in the front then the back. Would the BT-77 be able to grip the speaker properly?

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
I'm not familiar with the geometry of the M22's so I'm not sure I can confirm that for you.

However, if the speaker has two parallel sides to it, you should be able to secure it.

Of course, you could use the base without the brackets and secure the speaker with blu-tack. I used blu-take like stuff on my B&W 600's and I'm sure it will hold as well or better than the brackets will.

I hope this helps.

Bob

Marc H

Second Unit
Rey,
I have yet to find a bracket that would work with the trapezoid shape of the M22TiSe. If you find one, please let me know too so I can refer others to it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks