What's new

Walk-through video of my home movie room (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Robert:

I posted the link to your site in your thread for you. The 15 post requirement is in place so that people don't use this forum just to post links to other sites and never post anything. In other words it cuts down on the number of spammers.

I have also upped your post count so that you can post links in your threads.

Parker

MikeGee

Second Unit
ok dude...
you just made my "home theatre" look like a freaking piece of crap.
Thats an AMAZING looking room you have there!
I especially like the little LED's around the raised rear seats. Really nice looking chairs too. Seems like the perfect size too.
I'm aiming to do somthing similar once i actually get a decent job and move outta my parents basement.
Congrats on your room, looks pretty awesome.

Kris_DD

Auditioning
Put some vids up when your actually watching a movie or gaming. oo yea. Nice work.. I want that room so badly now. Lucky bastard :P

Don.l

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Don
Wow Robert. Nice job. I really like how incorporated a very nice HT into your garage. Clever work with how you still can use the garage door going over the television and into the sofits. I am in the framing stage of mine, and will be using some ideas from many people here. Question. The seats you have. I noticed that they don't go back, but they go down. That is exactly what I want. I them to go down. What kind are those? Nice job Robert. Enjoy!!

Don

Jeff*K

Agent
Wow Robert I really envy your HT. Wish I can do something like that but right now I can only settle for a Bedroom Theater. Good stuff.

Jeff*K

Agent
Also how long and how much did it take you? All I know is the 60" should go around $4000+

peter_van

Grip
Nice Job Robert!

I am just in the process of laying out my theatre and trying to get the dimensions right. Can I ask what the dimensions of your room are (length and width is ok)

How close is your first row to the screen?

Really sweet though.. did I already mention that? ;-)

P

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks