What's new

Walk The Line DTS audio problems ?? (1 Viewer)

widescreenforever

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
arthurjulius
Has any one had any audio problems with the new Walk The Line DVD with the DTS soundtrack?
I found the DTS had hardly any rear sounds at all, but didn't pay overly attention to this until I found that in chapter 15 at the 50m 30 sec mark ( when they blew up the bomb in the tree branch ), that the sound at that mark GREW INCREDIBLY LOUD, so LOUD I immediately grabbed the remote and turned the sound down by over 50 % ..... after a few seconds, I decided to recheck that scene in 5.1 DD instead, and found the scene normal for the explosion etc,, plus there was now a lot of ambient sounds coming from the rears in regular 5.1..

SO My question is: Has anyone else experienced this problem with their DTS soundtrack

lakshmant

Agent
it is not a problem with DTS i think it is just that there was quite a bit of dynamic range in that track at that point dolby does sound a little less loud due to dial norm.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks