What's new

Wagon Train rollin' in on October 7th (1 Viewer)

Guy Foulard

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason

I ordered the color season set after reading everyone's enthusiastic reviews, and after watching the first six episodes, I'm hooked! This is a really great show. I think the extended running time of this season (even with cuts) really adds to the narrative--though I'm sure the early seasons are good, too. The anthology-type format allows for a real range of stories and choice roles for guest stars. The location shooting is excellent, too. I would recommend this to any archive tv fans, especially at its current sale price on Amazon.

Larry Tate

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Larry Tate
Hi Calico kid

I am looking for these episodes for the
TV Show Wagon Train:

The Vittorio Bottecelli Story with
Elizabeth Montgomery Dec.16,1950
and as well these Wagon Train episodes without her also:

Chris Hale Story March.15, 1961
Jim Bridger Story May.10, 1961
The Artie Mattewson Story Nov.8, 1961
The Bruce Saybrook Story Nov.22, 1961
The Martin Onyx Story Jan.3, 1962
The Amos Billings Story March.14, 1962
Swamp Devil April.4, 1962

If you have any of them that i can obtain from you please contact me at

[email protected]

Thank You

Larry Tate :)

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Originally Posted by Larry Tate ">[/url]

Hi Calico kid

I am looking for these episodes for the
TV Show Wagon Train:

If you have any of them that i can obtain from you please contact me at
[/QUOTE]
Calicokid has been removed from HTF for attempting to traffic in bootlegs, and you've been here long enough to know better. The software may be new, but the Rules haven't changed.

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
I just finished all 16 discs in the Complete Color Season Wagon Train Set (Fantastic by the way!). I have a question for some Wagon Train Expert out there. On the last B&W episode on disc 15 (The Katy Piper Story), there were twins that I swear were played by Dack and Dirk Rambo. Dack was killed without saying a word before the opening credits, and Dirk had a small roll near the end of the episode. They are not only not credited in the episode, but they have someone named Buddy Hart taking credit for playing both roles in the end credits. Can anyone shed light on this matter. It is driving me crazy.

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
I swear that the outlaw that was shot before the opening credits was Dack Rambo. His face was really familiar to me, because I recently watched both seasons of The Guns of Will Sonnett of which he starred.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks