What's new

Wacked out problem with Metal Gear Solid II...?!!? (1 Viewer)

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Okay, so I'm in Metal Gear Arsenal...nekkid...and, I'm trying to find Snake so I can get all my shit back. Anyhoo, he's supposed to be somewhere in the hangar ahead of me but, no Snake. So, I go up the steps to see if he's upstairs. Get a message on the Codec and then everything goes wacky...

Colonel starts telling me to turn of my PS2. Then he calls right back and says I play too long. Then it just keeps getting worse; telling me some guys bangin' Rose, that he was a worm in a former life, then some Japanese stuff, what the hell!??!

The codec keeps ringing every 10 seconds and will not stop. VERY irritating. Find my way to the hall in the back. Go through the door and you're in a hall with 2 locked doors at each end. Try to go back through the door I came in; now it's locked too. Can't call anyone, don't have anything to help. The game just dumps you here and that's it.

Okay, so what am I missing?!!? This is too damn bizaar!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks