What's new

W.B. releasing " Seasame Street:Follow That Bird" in P&S only (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I read awhile ago that Follow That Bird was announced for Feb 5th, but not specs were announced.
I just read at Laser's Edge, that's it's FULL FRAME only, but I remember this movie being at least 1.85:1 in the theater.
SORRY!!! I missed the info at the bottom of the Laser's Edge page, that says it was shot 1.33:1

But I swore it was shot wider then that. Oh well

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
More of WB's contempt for family films.

Jim Henson is turning around in his grave.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I would wait until a review came up. Neverending Story (I and II) and Cats & Dogs were announced as P&S-only...and you know what the real specs are.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I have the CED videodisc of this, and it does look cropped, I think the opening credits are even squeezed. (If you've seen the original Magnetic Video laserdisc of "The Muppet Movie", which is completely unmatted and shows puppeteers at the bottom of the screen, you'll know why they've shot the rest of their movies hard-matted!)

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
So what is the word on this movie.

The crystal ball points to it being $12.99 somewhere next week, but while I would like to own it. I would also like to make sure it is in OAR.

Anyone have any better info???

Thanks in advance, Chad

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
The professor of one of my classes was involved in making this movie, and knows the director really well. I could ask him about the OAR, but the class doesn't start until mid March.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks