VX-10 Velodyne subwoofer

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by larry mac, Oct 16, 2003.

1. larry mac

larry mac Stunt Coordinator

Anyone have any info or opinions about these? They are only about $150 online which happens to be just the right price for the bedroom system I'm putting together.

I'm also looking for a HT receiver for $150 or less. It's amazing how many there are now but I would really like one with 5 channel stereo for music like my Onkyo. As far as I'm concerned, they can keep all of the Halls, Concerts, and other crappy effects modes on many of the receivers as they seem to be just reverb gimmicks.

2. Rajeev_s

Rajeev_s Stunt Coordinator

I have this Sub and have been very pleased with it. It goes down to 28-29Hz at -3dB, which is good enough for me right now.

3. perrin

perrin Stunt Coordinator

I bought this sub about four months ago, and I am very impressed with the sound this puts out. When I was playing The Lion King DVD Enhanced version during the Circle of Life song, the sub came out strong especially when the last big drum hits. Boy, I could feel it all over my apartment.

Go and try it out. If you don't like it, return it for another brand or model.

perrin

4. RichardH

RichardH Supporting Actor

Hmmm, now I'm thinking of going w/ this sub instead of the Dayton 10" from partsexpress.com

Any thoughts on that?