What's new

VTF-2 vs. Dayton (1 Viewer)

Keith*D

Agent
This is really a hypothetical question, as having one VTF-2 is the perfect size/cost/performance option for me, but would two Parts Express Dayton subs compete with a VTF-2. I guess they wouldn't have the low-end of the HSU, but how soundly would the pair stomp the $300 offerings from Velodyne, Polk, Infinity, Athena, etc...?

Just curious and bored,

Keith

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
VTF-2 is a very nice little sub, I'm quite happy with mine. If you want to spend a little less, the Adire Rava is supposed to be very good as well, at $399.

Ian-Fl

Second Unit
I have the Dayton sub and although it's a good entertaining sub if I could afford a single sub at three times the price I'd jump at that.
Subs are not directional and although you'd probably get more bass presence with two Daytons you wouldn't get those extreme low pressure lows which I think is more heart thumping.

Keith*D

Agent
I am planning on buying a VTF-2, really just wondered how the Dayton stacked up against other subs in it price range, mainly those from B&M stores, as I realize that other internet stores are going to have about the same value level.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks