What's new

VR3 vs Paradigm Studio 60 (1 Viewer)

SteveCallas

Second Unit
I'll be using Ascend 340s for my surrounds, but if you like diffuse surrounds, might as well get the Bostons.

Peter f

Stunt Coordinator
Not so much that I like or dislike Diffuse surrounds...I just dont have the room for a full sized speaker like the 340.

The VRX would fit the room better...or even the Bravo II

Painting the room next week and the wife already stated that those ugly white speakers (the klipsch) are not going back up...so looks like i am forced to upgrade!:)

most likley will end up with the VRX, be interesting on how to hang them though, i am basically sitting in a rectangle with the option of mounting these on the sides facing each other (and the listener) or behind on the backwall...SLIGHTLY behing the listening position

Tom Donaghue

Stunt Coordinator
Funny you should ask, Peter, I have a thread open here where I've been trying to get some feedback from folks that are familiar with BA and Axiom. I've just seen so much good press about their QS8s, I'm having a tough time deciding on whether to go with them or the VRXs. I've also considered CR75s or 85s instead of the diffused sound of the VRXs, but these supposedly do direct as well, just at a bit more of a cost...

That's a decent price on the VRXs as well, if you could PM me, I'd be curious to talk to them as well. I'm just outside of Atlanta, but I have family back up in MA and would consider a visit for a good reason. That is, besides the whole 'Forced Family Fun' thing... :D -TD

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks