What's new

Vote for my Dog, Please!! :) (1 Viewer)

Kevin T

Screenwriter
ryan...i don't know why she looks stoned but that's how the pic turned out. i always get a little chuckle when i look at it though. sascha is a wonderful dog and i love her to death. man, she can dig though!!! she's a bit too smart for her own good as well. when i was growing up, my family had a half lab / half weimaraner (sheeba). i think this is where i got my love of weimies from. thanks for all the comments guys. i'll pass them along to sascha.

kevin t

RafaelB

Second Unit
Voted again just now. Very cute Beagle!

Kyle- Is Lotto a basenji mix? He looks like he is...

Rafael.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Rafael, we think he's a Jack Russel/Rat terrior mix. Rescued him from the SPCA probably 5-6years ago before he was going to be...gone for good, hence the lucky name Lotto.

Evan M

Second Unit
They so have some sort of script or something running... that other dogs votes have been shooting up for the last 20 minutes or so... he's in the lead by about 30 just that quick.

No way those are just random people voting... the dog ain't that cute..

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
I really see no point in this contest since it lets you vote more than once... It's very unfair actually... I would expect a better vote tracking system from a company like Cracker Jack... I mean this is an actual official contest...

It's very obvious the same people keep voting over and over... How else do you get hundreds of votes within a day while the other contestants are still at the same number they were at earlier???

Very poor voting system IMO... It should be only 1 vote per person or IP address... That way it's a fair fight...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks