What's new

Vote for my Dog, Please!! :) (1 Viewer)

Kevin T

Screenwriter
i personally think my puppy is cuter but i'll give a vote for a fellow mobilian. good luck!

kevin t

Jack Shappa

Second Unit
I was gonna help you out, but when I got to the site I realized Frankie is cuter than Lucy and I had to vote Pug. Sorry, man.

- Jack

Evan M

Second Unit
Yeah, she's a beagle :) A very energetic, fun loving.. sometimes obnoxious beagle! But, we love her!!

Thanks for the kind comments. She was about 2-3 months old at the time of that picture.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I was gonna vote for Lucy, she really is the cutest of them.... but I clicked on Frankie by mistake!

If Lucy loses by one vote, blame me. ;)

Evan M

Second Unit
LOL

It appears you can vote more than once, although I haven't figured any reason behind when it will let you vote again.. not sure if it's a timer or just random... but, sometimes when I go back to the site it actually counts another vote by me.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Oh come on, you guys didn't support a fellow HTF'er?! :angry: :wink:

I adore bulldogs but you got my Evan. Jersey Joe is currently in the lead and he's fugly!

Evan M

Second Unit
The bulldogs are the only one's I honestly thought would compete.. and "they" aren't cute, exactly.. just in a cute pose.. i've been rather surprised at some of the voting.

Especially, that "abby" isn't in dead last.. go figure.

Anyways, the vote lasts for 2 weeks, and you can apparently vote once every 10 minutes or so.. so, vote as often as you are able/care to/have time to :)

Evan M

Second Unit
Just took the lead!!! Up by about 8 or so now. Keep those votes coming, whenever you have a minute, if you don't mind :)

You guys rule!

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Kevin, cute dog, but she or he looks kind of stoned in that picture... I love Weims and labs... I have never had a Weim so far, but wouldnt mind eventually... I hear they are very good spirited...

Anyways, I voted for Lucy because I thought she is the cutest out of those pictures... Her face is just so, I dont know... Its like something you would see on a painting...

Frankie has a cute pose, but is not a cute dog IMO...

I am surprised Chloespupies are so dead last... I would have voted them maybe second or third because I like the picture... It's kind of Hillbilly, but I like the picture...

Poor Abby... Seems like a sweet dog, but I feel really bad for her... Her owners should be ashamed of themselves letting her get that overweight... Thats just unnecessary and is very harmful for the dog, her legs and hips, etc.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member

I think I need to know your dog's political views before I vote for her.

What's her stance on foreign policy?

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Kyle,

Dont touch the food bowl... You will lose a finger... lol...

Seriously though, I think most of the pictures are neat... Is your dogs name Lotto? Kind of cool...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks