What's new

Voodoo Vince Controls (1 Viewer)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Tried the Voodoo Vince demo on the OXM demo disk night. I'm looking for an entertaining platformer and this one was really cool - interesting character & concept, hilarious self-destruction, quirky humour, very slick graphics. Except for the controls! Maybe my brain isn't wired properly but having to move the stick left to look right and down to look up simply does not work for me. I had the same problem with Vexx that prevented me from otherwise picking that up. Not sure if the final release of Vince will have any controller options but this drives me crazy. How do you guys do it?

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
I didn't have any problem's with Voodoo Vince's controls, although the camera control was pretty ackward for a bit. It didn't baffle me like Vex's controls did, though :)

I thought the demo was alright but I'm not a platform game player so it didn't grab me.

Philip_S

Stunt Coordinator
I thought the demo was gorgeous with lots to do, but the gameplay just seemed to be a direct continuation of the Crash Bandicoot series as far as spinning & jumping & whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks