What's new

Voice Comm. in Ghost Recon Lobbies (1 Viewer)

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
I was playing some GR this afternoon on Xbox Live(compliments of ant1, great game!), and I had a question in regards to the voice communication in the game lobby.

It was a Team Last Man Standding game I think, and I was not sure everyone in the lobby could hear me.

Do you have to hold the "white" button to talk while in the lobby? And does that talk to everyone, or just your teammates while in the lobby?

I know you hold it down during gameplay to talk to teammates, but I'm confused as to how voice comm works in regards to other modes of play, as well as the game lobby.

Can anyone help me sort this all out?

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Do you have to hold the "white" button to talk while in the lobby? And does that talk to everyone, or just your teammates while in the lobby?
Yes you have to hold down the white button to talk in the lobby Chris. Everyone will hear you, not just your teammates. The team chat only goes into affect when in-game. After your dead youll also be able to chat with all dead players regardless of team as well. Hope that helps man.:D

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Ok, thanks Romier. =)

I can't wait to start playing you guys! I was having a blast this afternoon with it! I keep teling my friends that Ghost Recon is the game that's gonna make them buy Xbox Live!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks