What's new

VIZIO E371VA 37-Inch opinions? (1 Viewer)

Michael Rogers

Supporting Actor
I am in the market for a new TV. I'd like to spend less than $600 for it. I want it to be 37" 1080p, 120hz (is it a given that all 120hz TV's can display 24p video?)

I keep on coming back to this:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003LL8XBS/ref=asc_df_B003LL8XBS1359056?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=nextagus0000949-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B003LL8XBS

but am a little spooked by the few negative reviews. I know that often negative reviews come from ignorance of how to set it up, etc.

They speak of an audio sync issue for the TV, I can't seem to find if it only affects the TV's internal sound system or if the screen is out of sync with an outside surround sound set up.

On my system, I use an outside surround set up almost exclusively so any internal audio system deficiencies on the TV are not of any concern to me.

So, I wonder if anyone around here has experience with this particular TV or Vizio in general. Would this TV be a prudent purchase?

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
A few days ago Amazon had a Panasonic 42G15 ? plasma on sale for $599. This display would be killer for reference viewing.

Spooked, IMO, would be an under response.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks