What's new

Vizeo E3D320VX question (1 Viewer)

Claude S

Stunt Coordinator
I watch my movies and television in a average size room on a Samsung with a 1080p display and I am very pleased with the set. The screen size is 26 inch and it could be a little bit larger and I think I have found a great replacement. I have always loved 3-D and planned to get a HD set with it some day but up until now, I felt the price has been more than I am willing to spend. I was at Sam's Club yesterday and saw a Vizio 34 inch 3-D set for sale at about $350.00 and I became interested in buying it. The model number is E3D320VX and it comes with a one year warranty.
Before I buy, I would like to know if I can count on at least two years of trouble free performance and if for any reason I have trouble with the set,, is it very likely I might have problem soon after the warranty period expires? If I have problem with the set in less than a year, will Sam's Club assist me or will I be on my own? I do not think there is a Vizio warranty service centre in Hawaii where I lives so do I have to pack and ship ithe set to Vizio at my expense for warrenty service?
As far as picture, quality, it looked great from what I had seen at the store but how is the 3-D? How does it compare with the 3-D in theatres? I recently bought a new BD player and in anticipation of eventually getting a 3-D display , the player can handle it so I am all set there.
I also have a couple of 3-D discs already that I also bought because I know I would eventually get 3-D. They include among many others , HUGO and TANGLED.
-Claude

Claude S

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you Kevin for your response. I will consider everything you said when I decide to purchase the set. As far as the loss of picture resolution from a Passive HDTV 3-D process , I knew about the fifty percent loss and I do not think that will be a problem because I heard the glasses are lighter and does not require any batteries or the need to have them charged. From the product reviews I had read from consumers who bought the set, the 3-D is very good and they like the picture quality.
-Claude

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks