What's new

Vinyl stores in Dallas/Fort Wroth area???? (1 Viewer)

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
I've been in Fort Worth since August now and I'm looking for vinyl stores. I know half price books on Heuland is pretty good. Who else knows of some from this area? Thanks a lot.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Last time I was in Garland they had a great vinyl store. It was in a strip mall and unfortunatly that's all I can remember about it.
But, I'm sure I found it through the Yellow Pages or Goldmine....do a search.

Jim

Clint B

Second Unit
Haven't been to all of those that Mr. Savage mentions, but I can say that Bill's is a pretty good place to get vinyl and a bunch of other cool stuff that might be hard to find. It seems to me, though, that Bill doesn't really have a set pricing structure (every time I've gone in there and been helped by someone other than Bill, the associates have to ask Bill what the price is on a particular item). Another thing to note (not that it's necessarily bad) is that the place usually smells like smoke (I think Bill smokes). This isn't bad, but I'm saying this just in case you're allergic to smoke. Other than that and the somewhat arbitrary prices (which can often be discounted by using "secret words" that are advertised on the radio), Bill's is a pretty good place to shop. It also claims to be the largest independent record store in Texas, and it's located at the intersection of Coit and Spring Valley in Richardson.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Bill's is great. The big half-price books right off Central is hit and miss and probably no one will know anything, but it is worth dropping by from time to time. Maybe not if you live in Fort Worth, though.

Kevin Stewart

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Stewart
There's a place in Denton called Recycled Books (I think) that has a pretty large selection of used books, albums, CD's and DVD's.

Stew

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks