JamesSmith

Screenwriter
ScottRE, sorry to hear you're going through such troubles. Curses do happen, and I hope it gets better.

--James

JohnHopper

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hopper

stringbean

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Snorbitz
Crikey,..still no tracking updates on mine. My Voyage CD should be on its way to the UK. It's been in transit from LA since the 6th, then for some strange reason it departed LA again 24 hours later and since then, nada, zilch. Dive, Dive, Dive!!

July 7, 202009:06LOS ANGELES,UNITED STATESDEPARTED
July 6, 202012:53LOS ANGELES,UNITED STATESDEPARTED
July 5, 202019:25LOS ANGELES,UNITED STATESARRIVED
July 2, 202016:08LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTERPROCESSED THROUGH REGIONAL FACILITY
July 2, 2020IN TRANSIT TO NEXT FACILITY
July 1, 202014:35LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTERARRIVED AT USPS REGIONAL FACILITY
July 1, 202014:35LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTERARRIVED AT REGIONAL FACILITY
July 1, 202013:20BURBANK,CA,91502ACCEPTED AT USPS ORIGIN FACILITY
June 30, 202020:05BURBANK,CA,91502SHIPPING LABEL CREATED, USPS AWAITING ITEM

Reactions: Jeff Flugel

JohnHopper

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hopper

I just received one LLL package out of three. I guess it's Voyage.​
But I won"t listen to it because I'm on vacation.​

stringbean

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Snorbitz
Yaaayyyyy,..Finally! After what seems a hazardous journey across the US for the past three weeks, it finally arrived at London Heathrow last night and was delivered this afternoon. Less than 24 hours by Royal Mail on this side of the pond.

Worth the wait though. a beautiful package indeed, great looking photos of the Seaview crew on each disc and a fab booklet. I hope Time Tunnel is next on the LLL Wish list.
Voyage1.JPG
Voyage2.JPG

JohnHopper

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hopper
Yaaayyyyy,..Finally! After what seems a hazardous journey across the US for the past three weeks, it finally arrived at London Heathrow last night and was delivered this afternoon. Less than 24 hours by Royal Mail on this side of the pond.

Worth the wait though. a beautiful package indeed, great looking photos of the Seaview crew on each disc and a fab booklet. I hope Time Tunnel is next on the LLL Wish list. View attachment 75623 View attachment 75624

Really neat!

stringbean

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Snorbitz
The Quin Martin Collection (By LLL).

Well volume two - The Invaders, was released in October 2019 so has there been any news of a possible volume three later this year?

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conradfan