What's new

Viewing Alert: Mr. Show's Bob & David on "The Daily Show" Thursday, June 20 (1 Viewer)

Ken Seeber

Supporting Actor
The thread title says it all. Bob Odenkirk and David Cross will be guests Thursday night on "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart. The show airs at 11 p.m. Eastern, 10 p.m. Central on Comedy Central.

This has to be to promote their recent DVD release as well as "Run, Ronny, Run." You know they won't hold back when it comes to talking about their frustration with the studios.

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
just read the news last night. I hope they'll be able to shed some new light on the movie; I heard they aren't really happy with it.

Marc_Savoie

Stunt Coordinator
Excellent. thanks for letting me know, I wouldn't have found out otherwise.
Bob + David + Jon Stewart = plenty o' funny:D

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
They are also going to be on Conan tomorrow. Should be a bit better as it will probably be a bit longer.

I was wondering what had happened to Run Ronnie Run. Did it ever come out in the theaters?

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
It hasn't come out, and despite testing through the roof, and getting great reviews at Sundance last January, New Line has shown a complete lack of interest in releasing it.

It was great seeing Bod and Dave on both The Daily Show and Conan in a single evening and how they did a different schtick on each show. The Conan spot was particularly funny annd should be appreciated by people on this board, as they demonstarted some of the special features on the DVD, including the commentary track about the commentary track.

When Conan mentioned Run Ronnie Run (Jon Stewart didn't) you can tell that Dave is pissed and Bob is sad that it hasn't come out yet, and they don't seem to be hopeful that it ever will.

And don't forget, Bob and Dave will be on Carson Daly on Monday June 24.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
According to their website they are going on tour. Here is the itinerary:

UPCOMING APPEARANCES
**Mr. Show Live!
**Bob and David in
*"Hooray for America!!!"

SAT 9/14 San DiegoCalifornia Center for the Perf. Arts @ Escondido8:00
FRI 9/20 Washington, DCWarner Theatre7:30
SAT 9/21 Philadelphia, PAElectric Factory7:30
SUN 9/22 NYCTown Hall7:30
TUE 9/24 Boston, MAThe Orpheum Theatre7:30
THU 9/26 Ann Arbor, MIThe State Theatre7:30
FRI 9/27 Chicago, ILThe Congress Theatre7:30
SAT 9/28 Madison, WIThe Barrymoore Theatre7:30
SUN 9/29 Minneapolis, MNThe State Theatre7:30
FRI 10/4 Los Angeles, CARoyce Hall7:30
SAT 10/5 San Francisco, CAThe Warfield Theatre8:00
MON 10/7 Sacramento, CAThe Crest Theatre7:30
WED 10/9 Eugene, ORThe McDonald Theatre7:30
THU 10/10 Portland, ORThe Crystal Ballroom7:30
FRI 10/11 Seattle, WAThe Moore Theatre7:30
SAT 10/12 Vancouver, BCThe Vogue Theatre7:30

DanHuff

Auditioning
Why did HBO not renew "Mr. Show" and Tracy Ullman? These were excellent shows, very funny, politically incorrect, etc....Oh, maybe that's it!

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
So what happened to Bob and David on Carson Daly? I taped it and they got bumped for Tommy Fucking Davidson!

AT least today's payday and I can get my ticket for Mr. Show live!

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
^Damn you!:D I wish they would come down here but I think maybe Florida gives off too much of a "Valdosta, GA" vibe for them lol.
Does anyone know if there is an age limit for the live shows?

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
As long as it's not in a club, it should be all ages. It looks like they are playing small theaters (I think The Moore in Seattle holds between a thousand and 1500 people).

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I'll be seeing Mr. Show from the 4th row center!!! The ticket wound up costing 38 bucks (Thank you Ticketmaster).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks