What's new

View in total darkness or some light? (1 Viewer)

David_MSP

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone tried an Ideal-Lume 18" model with a Toshiba 57HX81? Before ordering the light, I'm trying to figure out if it would work best on the floor, mounted on the wall. or mounted on the back of the RPTV. The wall behind the set is burgundy color up to a chair rail wallpaper border (which is about three feet off the floor) and then grey color above the border. I'm also trying to decide if I should go for one of the models bigger than 18".

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Has anyone tried an Ideal-Lume 18" model with a Toshiba 57HX81? Before ordering the light, I'm trying to figure out if it would work best on the floor, mounted on the wall. or mounted on the back of the RPTV. The wall behind the set is burgundy color up to a chair rail wallpaper border (which is about three feet off the floor) and then grey color above the border. I'm also trying to decide if I should go for one of the models bigger than 18".
David,

I have the 57HX81 and the Ideal-Lume 18". I have it mounted to the TV on the sloping portion, so that the light is angled upwards toward the wall. Works great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks