What's new

VideoRedo on Mac Pro (1 Viewer)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Finally took the plunge after waiting for a Blu-ray enabled 8-core monster... I'm just going with the Dual 2.66 and will upgrade later this fall if inclined with the money I would have wasted on the 8 core upgrade.

Any input on VideoRedo Plus running in Parallels vs BootCamp in Xp vs Vista. I'm planning on just getting Vista, but may consider XP if it is going to save a major glitch. Prior versions of VideoRedo had audio sync issues, but I haven't used it for about 8 months. As such, I have a ton of recordings from the EyeTV 500 to edit and would prefer not to check them all aside from commercial break cuts with occasional audio blips.

phd

Auditioning
Real Name
Pat
I did a review on running VideoReDo using Parallels and BootCamp. I only tried XP SP1 and SP2.

You can find the information on the VideoReDo forum, topic 3560
(I can't post URL)

VideoReDo runs in Vista but I did not test installing Vista on BootCamp or Parallels.

Also, if you are having AV sync issues, you should either post on the forum or send an email to support.
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks