What's new

Video Game Storage (1 Viewer)

Chris Duran

Stunt Coordinator
Well I was looking at all my games tonight, and boy are they a mess! Here's a quick link to a picture of most of my games, excluding all my N64, SNES, PS, Dreamcast, ect. http://home.sc.rr.com/raider82/000_0098.JPG So what does everyone else use here to organize and store their video games? I was thinking of buying more of the DVD storage racks like I have on the left, but I want something that can hold everything, possibly all my games include N64, SNES, ect.

JamesHl

Supporting Actor
I use shelves. I only have games from my systems that are actually hooked up, and they don't quite encompass the bottom shelf of the stand my stereo and some other junk is on.

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
While I use a dvd tower for my GC, XBox, and PS2 games, I also use the very useful offical Nintendo storeage case made for the N64, but useable for the SNES as well. And my gameboy games are placed in a old GBC carrying case that is now placed inside a open shelf.

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Wally World has standard bookshelves cheap. I've turned them into media shelves - works great with my games & dvd's also.

JamesHl

Supporting Actor
Another good new games only solution would be that rotating tower thing that sharper image has, assuming you had 100 games or less. Though I think they make a double sized one now.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
I'm just going to include them along with my DVDs in the shelving unit I'm building for my new HT. Just have them off to the side. Glad they use standard keepcases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks