What's new

Video Editing Software for DVD Authoring? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
IS there any good, hopefully cheap, Video Editing software to recomend when buying a DVD R? As stated before, I plan to buy one sometime before Christmas of this year, hopefully, after I upgrade the last thing on my computer that needs it, the Hard Drive.

I'm hopefully looking for something that can let me do seemless video editing. Just like a program I use called Cool Edit 2000 for Audio. Problem is, some of my TV Shows I will be authoring, where damaged via the VCR, so I have to mix and match peices of video from two tapes to create a seamless master copy.

Any help will be appreciated!
Neil

Tim Kilbride

Stunt Coordinator
Neil,
You may want to look at Pinnacle Systems. They have a full line of video editing software. I use the Pinnacle high end stuff @ work and I just purchased Pinnacle Studio 7 for my personal stuff. It is extremely easy to use...and it actually does what it says it can do. And it does it well. I paid $99 retail, you may be able to find it for less on the Inet.
Again, EASY to use and puts out great looking videos in most formats...here is a link:
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/ProductPa...69&Langue_ID=7
Tim K.
:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks