Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Matt Hough

Victoria & Abdul Blu-ray Review
victoriaabdultop-1024x683.jpg

Victoria & Abdul is a delightfully executed biographical portrait of two individuals whose mutual admiration brought them both pleasure and pain.

[review]

Bernard McNair

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bernard McNair
Thank you for the excellent review Matt.
We thoroughly enjoyed Victoria and Abdul; great writing and performances and an overall exceptional piece of entertainment. I first encountered Judi Dench’s Work in the early 70’s on stage in London and was hooked on her skills. I do not believe I have ever seen her give a less than convincing performance in the intervening years.
I highly recommend this intelligent and engaging film.

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
I first encountered Judi Dench’s Work in the early 70’s on stage in London and was hooked on her skills. I do not believe I have ever seen her give a less than convincing performance in the intervening years.

So agree with you on Judi Dench. Dench starred in the first West End play I saw. I later saw her in the National Theatre's 50th anniversary gala, which also included Maggie Smith, Helen Mirren, Penelope Wilton, Derek Jacobi, Michael Gambon, etc. She's an international treasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks