What's new

Victor Wong has Died? (1 Viewer)

scott_tinari

Stunt Coordinator
I know this isn't the right forum to post but I wanted the site to know that Victor Wong the man we know and love in such films as The Prince of Darkness, Big Trouble in Little China and more...Has passed away on September 12 2001. He was a very good actor and he will be surely missed by all.

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
I was very saddened to read that. Best wishes to his family. He was a great character actor.
Bryan

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Mr. Wong was quite a familiar presence in movies. I'll miss seeing him...
------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks