What's new

International Via Vision Entertainment announces new premium Blu-ray label IMPRINT (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I received the Tax Invoice on September 28th. USPS shows it processed thru Melbourne facility on October 2nd.
I just received my first update via email from Australia Post that my Via Vision order has landed in Los Angeles and is awaiting clearance. USPS Informed Delivery also updated indicated it's in LA.

Christopher McG

Stunt Coordinator
Just wanted to share my go-to source for Imprint discs, New Jersey's Diabolik DVD: https://www.diabolikdvd.com/

They stock nearly everything Imprint releases, their prices are good, and fast $5 flat rate shipping in the U.S. Plus great customer service. Almost always my very best option for getting Imprint releases.

Check 'em out -- Hopefully a good option for y'all as well!

compson

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Just wanted to share my go-to source for Imprint discs, New Jersey's Diabolik DVD: https://www.diabolikdvd.com/

They stock nearly everything Imprint releases, their prices are good, and fast $5 flat rate shipping in the U.S. Plus great customer service. Almost always my very best option for getting Imprint releases.

Check 'em out -- Hopefully a good option for y'all as well!
“Diabolik is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in the mail.” And check their return policies.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I just received my first update via email from Australia Post that my Via Vision order has landed in Los Angeles and is awaiting clearance. USPS Informed Delivery also updated indicated it's in LA.
Well, it's Columbus Day here in the States. So instead of my Via Vision order being delivered today, I have to wait for tomorrow to get it because of a Federal Holiday.

Traveling Matt

Supporting Actor
“Diabolik is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in the mail.” And check their return policies.
I recently purchased from them for the first time, after reading solid praise about them, and their customer service was indeed great. It was a shipping/packing concern and they were on it (perhaps because of their policy on damaged items). Plus $5 shipping and tracking.

If you're in the U.S. I'd say you're likely to be pleased. And based on the fine print in the return policy coupled with my experience, I think they'd help you on a return if it was really necessary or really not your fault.

Plus they're a mom and pop store, so you're supporting a small business if you think that's important.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mine arrived today as well! Glad to finally have it, now I need to find time to watch 'em.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Am thinking of buying these 3. Perhaps when you have looked at each please give me a brief update on picture quality please. Nothing in depth just quick viewpoint. Thanks.
I already looked at them. Through the first 20 minutes "Golden Boy" looks really good. The other two titles I only watched the first 5-6 minutes they looked fine too. There are no extras and "Storm Center" is in 1.78 ratio.

RMajidi

Premium
Real Name
Ramin
My Imprint titles "Golden Boy", "I am the Law" and "Storm Center" finally arrived today.
That’s so strange. You’ve received these already in the US, while some of our biggest retailers in Australia, home to Imprint, still only have these showing as pre-orders pending release later this month.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for you and I can wait for mine. It just doesn’t make much sense, that’s all.

1665590427450.png

Rialto

Auditioning
Real Name
Terry
I pre-ordered the August bundle in May along with several other titles. In late August I received everything except the August bundle, and the packing list indicated the August bundle would be shipped in late September. I received “Golden Boy”, “I Am The Law” and “Storm Center” earlier this week but not the other titles from the August bundle. I’ve sent two emails, but no response yet.

Nick*Z

Screenwriter
Real Name
NICK
Can't really get excited about DVD announcements anymore since Blu-ray is now the grand ole man of the mastering/remastering process and 4K is steadily gaining a toe-hold in the industry. Also, since many of the above mentioned TV sets were shot either on film or digitally, so no good reason they can't be brought to at least basic high def with consistency and quality.

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Can't really get excited about DVD announcements anymore since Blu-ray is now the grand ole man of the mastering/remastering process and 4K is steadily gaining a toe-hold in the industry. Also, since many of the above mentioned TV sets were shot either on film or digitally, so no good reason they can't be brought to at least basic high def with consistency and quality.
I still sometimes buy DVDs. A very large number of films and TV series will never be released on Blu-ray and DVD still holds 50% of the physical media market, despite many saying years ago that the format wouldn’t exist much longer.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
I still sometimes buy DVDs. A very large number of films and TV series will never be released on Blu-ray and DVD still holds 50% of the physical media market, despite many saying years ago that the format wouldn’t exist much longer.
DVD will be the last format standing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks