What's new
  • Announcing New Ownership at Home Theater Forum. Learn More

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Some September titles were delayed. The Columbia titles Golden Boy, I am the Law and Storm Center are now just shipping out of Australia. While Amazon and Deep Discount is showing an October, 7th release date.

Rialto

Auditioning
Real Name
Terry
Has anyone received a shipping notice for the August bundle? (I ordered it when announced, but have heard nothing since being advised that it would be delayed until late September.)

RetroGuy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Edwards
Those of you who have received your copy of "The World of Suzie Wong" or "The Long Ships," how long did it take for you to receive your order? Via Vision sent me an email on August 23 that my order was complete, but I never received the tracking number email. I'm in California and am still awaiting my order. I emailed them to see if they could give me an update, but I've never heard back.

Rialto

Auditioning
Real Name
Terry
Those of you who have received your copy of "The World of Suzie Wong" or "The Long Ships," how long did it take for you to receive your order? Via Vision sent me an email on August 23 that my order was complete, but I never received the tracking number email. I'm in California and am still awaiting my order. I emailed them to see if they could give me an update, but I've never heard back.
I’ve ordered several times from Via Vision (I’m also in the US); I usually get an email from Australia Post with the tracking number within a day of receiving the shipping confirmation email from Via Vision. Separately, I’m awaiting a response to my email re: status of shipment of the August bundle. They’ve been responsive in the past, so I’m assuming they’re working on getting issues resolved in supply chain delays and that I will hear from them soon.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I’ve ordered several times from Via Vision (I’m also in the US); I usually get an email from Australia Post with the tracking number within a day of receiving the shipping confirmation email from Via Vision. Separately, I’m awaiting a response to my email re: status of shipment of the August bundle. They’ve been responsive in the past, so I’m assuming they’re working on getting issues resolved in supply chain delays and that I will hear from them soon.
Great, now I have a second International order I have to worry about because I haven't received any email from Australia Post with a tracking number after receiving the shipping confirmation email from Via Vision.

compson

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Has anyone received a shipping notice for the August bundle? (I ordered it when announced, but have heard nothing since being advised that it would be delayed until late September.)
Early on Sept. 28, I received a “Tax Invoice” from Via Vision and a “Tracking update” from Australia Post stating that my shipment was in transit and providing a tracking number.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Early on Sept. 28, I received a “Tax Invoice” from Via Vision and a “Tracking update” from Australia Post stating that my shipment was in transit and providing a tracking number.
I wish I can say the same thing as I only received a “Tax Invoice”.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Imprint Films - Edition Twenty Three_Page_1.jpg
Imprint Films - Edition Twenty Three_Page_2.jpg
Imprint Films - Edition Twenty Three_Page_3.jpg
Imprint Films - Edition Twenty Three_Page_4.jpg
Imprint Films - Edition Twenty Three_Page_5.jpg
Imprint Films - Edition Twenty Three_Page_6.jpg
Imprint Films - Edition Twenty Three_Page_7.jpg
Imprint Films - Edition Twenty Three_Page_8.jpg
Imprint Films - Edition Twenty Three_Page_9.jpg

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Only yesterday I saw a still from Fear Is The Key and I thought to myself that a Blu-ray disc was overdue! For those who don't know this film, it begins with an extended car chase which is very well done and climaxes with a suspense sequence below sea level that I found uncomfortably tense the first time I saw this movie.

I'm also very pleased that A Rage To Live is now available in high definition. More Suzanne Pleshette is always a good thing.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry

My first order from Via/Imprint was of the first wave of titles (May 2020), and it took about a month and a half between shipment and arrival. The Los Angeles to New Hampshire leg of that journey was longer than the Australia to LA leg. But this was early in the Pandemic Age, and everything was nuts at the time.

My second order from them was in August 2020 (the second wave), and it was about a month beginning to end.

I haven't ordered anything from them since then, so I can't speak to current circumstances.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Great, now I have a second International order I have to worry about because I haven't received any email from Australia Post with a tracking number after receiving the shipping confirmation email from Via Vision.
I wish I can say the same thing as I only received a “Tax Invoice”.
I just found out through USPS Informed Delivery that I have a package coming from Melbourne, Australia. I'm assuming this is my Via Vision package. At least, that's what I think it is.:)

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I just purchased yet another copy of "The Country Girl". The other couple copies were defective and I sent them back. I got this one from a different dealer hoping I wouldn't have the same problem. It seems this one is okay. The only thing is when it gets to the title page with a picture of the 3 stars in the movie, the play, special features and set up still doesn't come up right away. I have to wait until the music stops playing after about 30 seconds. I then press the stop button and then the setup menu button on my remote. After that the play, special features and set up appear and I can play it. There also doesn't seem to be any freezing issues. Has anyone else encountered the same problem with this particular title? At least this plays fine, but it is very strange that I have to go through these extra steps.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I just purchased yet another copy of "The Country Girl". The other couple copies were defective and I sent them back. I got this one from a different dealer hoping I wouldn't have the same problem. It seems this one is okay. The only thing is when it gets to the title page with a picture of the 3 stars in the movie, the play, special features and set up still doesn't come up right away. I have to wait until the music stops playing after about 30 seconds. I then press the stop button and then the setup menu button on my remote. After that the play, special features and set up appear and I can play it. There also doesn't seem to be any freezing issues. Has anyone else encountered the same problem with this particular title? At least this plays fine, but it is very strange that I have to go through these extra steps.
Have you tried this in more than one machine?

Sometimes these particular issues have more to do with the particular player/firmware than the disc.

RetroGuy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Edwards
I just found out through USPS Informed Delivery that I have a package coming from Melbourne, Australia. I'm assuming this is my Via Vision package. At least, that's what I think it is.:)
Hey Robert - How long did it take from when you received their Tax Invoice e-mail until the shipment showed up in your Informed Delivery? It's been 6 weeks today for me, and still nothing. I've e-mailed them twice and they still haven't responded.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Hey Robert - How long did it take from when you received their Tax Invoice e-mail until the shipment showed up in your Informed Delivery? It's been 6 weeks today for me, and still nothing. I've e-mailed them twice and they still haven't responded.
I received the Tax Invoice on September 28th. USPS shows it processed thru Melbourne facility on October 2nd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bcrouch1983
Recent bookmarks