Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
E-mail Press Release -March 2022.png

Ken Koc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Very cool lineup of films for March. I worked at a theater where "Johnny Got His Gun" was first released and it had a scene of frontal nudity. Since then, anytime I have seen it, that scene has been cut.
I hope the footage was found for this blu ray release.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I’m sure Conquest of Space is the same HD master that I have from iTunes but I like the movie enough that I’d double dip for the bonus features - I can’t imagine Criterion picking it up in the U.S.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Getting back to my question a few posts back as I have never ordered an Imprint title before...

So, Amazon is selling the Jerry Lewis set for $80. That's crazy for two films, but okay, as a fan I have been waiting forever for "The Big" Mouth to be released.

Yes, I could get it from DeepDiscount, but honestly, I hate using them because if Amazon were to drop their price and I wanted to cancel the order from DD, they are really difficult to deal with at that point.

So, the question is, does Amazon generally drop the prices on Imprint titles before release date (as they do most all the other studios) or should I put my order in with DeepDiscount knowing I am already saving about $20 through them?

Thanks for the help.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Amazon hasn't topped DD prices on any of the Imprint titles i've bought. And i have been buying them since the first wave.

Okay, I appreciate that response. That tells me everything I need to know and it's obvious I need to order this set from DeepDiscount, like them or not.

Thank you so much!

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
Okay, I appreciate that response. That tells me everything I need to know and it's obvious I need to order this set from DeepDiscount, like them or not.

Thank you so much
I've had good luck ordering Imprint, ViaVision and Umbrella titles through Import CD.

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
So does Imprint's issuance of the Return of the Pink Panther mean that neither Shout nor anyone else will be rereleasing a complete Pink Panther Collection? The Shout! one goes for quite high prices and I was hoping we'd see another release of them.

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Any place other than ViaVision to pre-order these for the USA? Shipping was $45 for Wicker Man and Counterfeit Traitor.

EDIT - I just noticed the ImportCDs link above. Hope these new releases show up there soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliwilliams12
Recent bookmarks