What's new

VH1's 'Where Are They Now?' horror film edition. (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Not sure where this belongs, it's a TV show, but it's about movies. If i'm wrong I apologize.

The show was great, very nostalgic and nice to see where some of my old favorite horror stars are now. Among those covered were...

Alex Vincent who played 'Andy Barclay' in the original Child's Play and Child's Play 2.

Gunner Hansen who played 'Leatherface' in the original classic The Texas Chainsaw Massicre.

Miko Hughes who played the unfortunate baby 'Gage Creed' in Pet Sematary.

Tuesday Knight who played 'Kristen Parker' in A Nightmare on Elm Street 4.

Lisa Wilcox who played 'Alice Johnson' in the same film and A Nightmare on Elm Street 5.

Tony Todd who played 'Candyman' in Candyman.

The twin sisters (forgot their names) who played the two murdered girls in The Shining. "Come and play with us Danny"

and Jonathan Stark who played the roommate of the vampire Jerry Dandridge in Fright Night.

In between, there were interesting and fun trivia bits about which major stars got their start in horror, like Jennifer Aniston in Leprechaun, Johnny Depp in the original A Nightmare on Elm Street and Matthew Mchanahay(sp) and Renee Zellwegger in The Texas Chainsaw Massecre: The Next Generation.

They also showed clips from the upcoming Freddy VS Jason which i'm growing more excited about by the minuet!

Great show, did anyone else catch it?

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Unfortunately, I missed it. I'll have to find out if it'll be on again.

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
Gunner Hansen who played 'Leatherface' in the original classic The Texas Chainsaw Massicre.
At the recent Chiller Theatre Convention in New Jersey, I saw Gunnar taping a "more of 'Where Are They Now?' after these messages" piece. I never thought it would actually be for VH1...

DJ

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
This was a great episode... Anyone who even has the slightest interest in any older horror movie should watch it... Is it just me or did they also use this show as a promoting tool for Freddy vs Jason??? Lots of references to Robert Englund if you ask me and he wasnt even on the show... lol...

Anyways,

Damn, Alice from Nightmare 4 is great looking... I believe she is 44 now... She looks great for 44... She looks great as a blond... Possibly even better then she did years ago... She also has 2 sons...

Tuesday Knight was also on... Both girls work in business together... Making jewelry for the Hollywood stars or something like that... Thats cool that they are close friends after all these years...

Both girls express an interest on returning to the Elm Street series... Heather L. (Nancy) has also expressed interest in interviews...

The Nightmare on Elm Street series is one of the only Horror series where the characters actually want to come back... They must have had great experiences...

Andy from Childs Play was on... I would never know it was him.. Ever... Not what I would expect at all...

Miko Hughes from WCNN/Pet Semetary/Full House/etc was also on... He used to be in tons of stuff as a kid... Last time I saw him was in the Bruce Willis movie (Mercury Rising) a couple years ago... I guess he is a total case of a former Child Star...

They also showed that tiny dwarf girl from Poltergeist as well as the Twins from The Shining...

This was a pretty good show... Be sure to catch it... Tape it if you must...

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
Damn, Alice from Nightmare 4 is great looking... I believe she is 44 now... She looks great for 44... She looks great as a blond... Possibly even better then she did years ago... She also has 2 sons...

Tuesday Knight was also on... Both girls work in business together... Making jewelry for the Hollywood stars or something like that... Thats cool that they are close friends after all these years...
Lisa ("Alice") sent me one of the toerings that she makes as a gift a couple of years ago. They're very nice, and my girlfriend loves it (but doesn't wear it because she doesn't want to ruin it :)).

DJ

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
you actually know Lisa Wilcox? Too cool!
I got to know her a bit after I sent her some fan mail a few years back. We corresponded for a long while after that, although I haven't been in touch with her for a number of months now, as I've been rather busy (but never too busy to post to HTF for hours a day ;)). Anyway, I just wanted to plug her toerings for her. :)

DJ

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Wilcox has aged VERY well. What a cutie!

I enjoyed the show quite a bit, but every time I see a program like this - the writing makes me cringe.

"WERE does this WOLF prowl these nights? Check the Dog Pound!" Wa-wa-wa-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That was just an example.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks