What's new

Very sad.....and chilling (1 Viewer)

Jon_Gregory

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, truly spooky. You can read all the comments made to that post. This story has made it around the world and people that never knew this guy or the family are posting their thoughts a prayers. There is even one guy from Germany that posted a comment on the post.

ChrisHeflen

Supporting Actor
It is very sad indeed.
How would you like to come home from work, walk through the door and get stabbed repeatedly in the neck. I couldn't imagine.
Sickening!
This guy will sit in jail, lift wieghts, eat, watch cable, play sports, all on our dime.

We're doomed as a race....

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Not to seem harsh, but something about this tale just doesn't seem to sit well with me.

Isn't the NY Daily News a rag news publication, or at least not well respected?

When I Yahoo searched the names of the victims, there was not one story about this "murder". Was it on local news, and was it published elsewhere?

Reason I say all this is because the blog entry doesn't make much sense...

Why would this blogger, after telling the dude to wait downstairs while he gets the poles,go back to his PC and write a detailed description of what's going on when he knows the guy is waiting for him to get the poles?? Plus he keeps typing when the guy comes back into the house?? Why?? How does he know the guy is smoking if he's typing?..and the wearing shoes comments even sounds out of place...Lastly he says he's working on the report "as we speak"....huh?

Just seems like an urban legend in the making....I guess I'm getting more jaded these days when strange tales such as these get passed around everywhere,not reported anywhere, especially after all this worldwide publicity.

Let me note though that if this IN FACT happened, I say fry the mo-fo who did it, and may they two victims rest in peace.

The above is just an opinion BTW.

Mike Slade

Second Unit
I tend to agree with Alf. Just seems weird that a person would sit down to enter a blog entry while another person waited on them.

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
Not too hard to believe. I mean this dood blogged about every single damn thing in his life.

Not too hard to believe he'd blog about something as exciting as someone coming to visit him.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
I wish it was only an urban legend but that does not seem to be the case :frowning: Very sad...

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Not to sound callous, but what is the location of the About Me photo? Is that Zion? It's very beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks