What's new

Very bad experience with FoxConnect. (1 Viewer)

Klutzie Dragonkind

Auditioning
Real Name
Stacy
When Foxconnect announced an amazing deal on Black Friday...I was so excited. We found everyone gifts at amazing prices. We were very pleased. This was on the 7th of Dec. Today is Dec 18 and I have had to call several times just to get information about my orders. I called 2 days ago and was informed that they would be shipped shortly and would be getting my tracking infor shortly. I was grateful that we would have our items before Christmas. ( We have family coming in from out of town. ) Well after a couple of days I call back , because I had not recieved my email. I was informed they were still processing. Now tomorrow is the final day to ship to still have any chance of getting in time for the holidays. So now I have almost one hundred dollars in presents tied up at foxconnect, nothing to give our actually family on Christmas, AND now I have to pay for them to be shipped to them out of state. I have emailed both to the contact us email address( with no response) and to their FB page ( with no response). I also am very upset because I told family and friends about this amazing deal.. I now wonder if they are having the same issues...and feel partly responsible if they are. I understand delays...but it is not our fault that Foxconnect was ill-prepared. Adults may understand delays, Children however do not (especially teenagers). I could even deal with the delay if it wasnt for their complete and utter lack of communication. I saw that another post was read and something was done about their situation...I am hoping that they will see this and see that something should be done. I am not the only one with this problem. There are several people on the FB with the same problem...and it just seems that their solution is to ignore it. Almost as if they hide under the covers long enough it will either go away or not be seen.I would just expect more communication when there are issues, on either end.

Update: thank you everyone for the encouragement. I am happy to announce I just recieved my shipping emails.i am very sure that this website helped in that fact.i am thankful that it is up and available. ;)

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I ordered four titles from FoxConnect during their big 50% off sale. Two titles shipped within 2-3 days and arrived 2-3 days later. The two pre-order titles both shipped in time to arrive on their respective street dates.

I'm sorry you are having problems and it sucks that the order is for gifts. But I would use FoxConnect again.

That said, FoxConnect's website is slow and their email communication regarding shipping notice is pretty much worthless.

Mark

Klutzie Dragonkind

Auditioning
Real Name
Stacy
Again, thanks guys for the encouragment, I knew that I would eventually get them.... Lol...I am just super happy we may get them in time now. anthonyclarke I hope yours gets resolved soon :( I completely understand your frustration.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Glad yours worked out. I had problems ordering but eventually it worked. I was shopping, loading my cart, and shopping some more, then researching, then shopping, loading more in cart, etc etc.. My cart emptied itself at one point. So I shopped/researched and THEN loaded my cart again. Then I did another order later. so 2 orders. the old cart did eventually return, freaking me out a little. My banker maybe has me hacked!??!

I called the CS for something as well. The lady was very nice but indicated the sale was thrown on them at the last minute. (just learned about the sale today, I think is what she said). For my problem she said I could just reorder, but I didn't.

I got my first order from them Monday and email confirmation from my second order yesterday. So far I'm happy... they took a hell of a lot of orders over a short period of time and for a fraction of normal price I got some things I'd been wanting for years (Simpsons 1-10 and My Name is Earl 1-4, 4 on blu!). I'm extremely happy. The first Simpsons was a Christmas episode and it helped me get more Merry than I was before. :)

Thank you Foxconnect! :)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I should add that my second order showed up safe and sound last week. Don't appear to be any looseys. I'm very happy with my experience there for the most part. But I wish they would change their web site to allow for canceling a single item from an order. Or change it pre-packing. They said they didn't allow it and then....took ages to get it shipped out. Doesn't make sense. It reminds me of deepdiscount. But luckily they didn't charge my card AND THEN tell me something is discontinued/out of stock/backordered/listed just so they could get my money... etc... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks