Real Name
Kevin Taffe

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Yeah, seems like the same as wearing a “kick me“ sign on purpose. I’m not going to begrudge them the effort. I wonder what they will to do attract today’s audience?

Kevin Antonio (Kev)

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Taffe
Yeah, seems like the same as wearing a “kick me“ sign on purpose. I’m not going to begrudge them the effort. I wonder what they will to do attract today’s audience?
Depending on who his co star is I'm assuming it may even be from the view point of the kim novack character. Times have changed and if you look at Stewart's character with today's optics he would be classified as a "creep" regardless of his job in the movie.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
roc nation do not want GIF by Mr. Paradise

Adam Devine Reaction GIF

No Thank You Do Not Want GIF by filmeditor

No Way Do Not Want GIF

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
Universal owns the original film as Paramount sold it them in 1964 along with Psycho. How/when did Paramount get the rights back?

Kevin Antonio (Kev)

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Taffe
I just want to know how the mood of the first film could even be re-done ( maybe thats not what they are going for). Not to mention the fact the story itself probably isn't even the reason most people love this film. This film is truly a mood/drug in my honest opinion.
vertigo_0.jpg
Watch-out-Scottie-Madeleine-looks-like-shes-gonna-jump-–-Vertigo-plot.jpg
Vertigo-movie-ending.jpg

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I don't see how they can improve upon the orginal outside of technical advancements.
. . . . Times have changed and if you look at Stewart's character with today's optics he would be classified as a "creep" regardless of his job in the movie.
You've given one answer to your own question.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Universal owns the original film as Paramount sold it them in 1964 along with Psycho. How/when did Paramount get the rights back?

And we all know what happened when PSYCHO was remade...This is a bad idea. Arguably, even Hitchcock couldn't top Hitchcock, i.e. THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH.

Polbroth

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Taylor
It's a shame West Side Story has already been remade, as they could have done a mashup with Vertigo.

I'd also love to see a 2001/Dr. Doolittle remake/mash-up, but Doolittle's been remade TWICE! :(

If you're going to take a dump on great cinema, it really should include songs. :)

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks