What's new

Versus DVD (1 Viewer)

Jake Johnson

Second Unit
The DVD for "Versus" is listed as ONLY having a DTS soundtrack. Is there no 5.1DD track? I don't have a DTS decoder on my surround system, so this dvd would do me no good if it was DTS only.

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
I noticed that too but I'm sure it's a typo. Besides there's three releases, which one were you looking at?

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
Just got a call from the retailer- Versus has been moved from 7/29 to 8/19. I was getting real excited about this coming next week, guess we'll have to wait some more.

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
No clue but now it comes out the same day as the Day of the Dead special edition. Two zombie flicks in one day, who'd have thought?

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Maybe Media Blasters is getting more theatrical bookings than they expected? Here in the Boston area, for instance, it's apparently going to getting a third booking next month if Media Blasters' schedule can be believed, and it looks incomplete (missing the Allston Cinema Underground and Brattle Theater runs, at least).

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
Get this- the 2 disc special edition is pushed to 8/19 while the two barebones discs come out as planned on 7/29. What's up wih that, making the hardcore fans wait longer?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
well i have a 1 disk version in my player right now. blockbuster will have it available on 7/29 to rent.

on the menu for sound setup the only choices are japanese dialogue 2.0

and english dialogue 2.0.

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter

The R-rated cut was terrible due to the many cuts/edits. It's like watching the R-rated cut of Dead Alive, it's OK, but what's the point?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks