What's new

Veronica Mars: The Movie under serious consideration (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I might have wanted it a couple of years ago, but now you might as well let sleeping dogs lie. It doesn't sound all that serious from the article, anyway. More like they had a chat and it's getting blown out of proportion. It might be good to see Kristen Bell in the only thing I've ever liked her in, though.

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason

The show hasn't even been off the air for a couple of years yet, so it's hardly like much time has passed since we last saw Veronica Mars in action. Oddly enough, I actually just finished watching a Veronica Mars marathon of all 3 seasons a few days ago, so the show is fresh on my mind, and I find the idea of a new film very exciting. Hopefully this'll turn out to be more than just idle talk. I certainly wish Rob Thomas, Kristen Bell and the rest of the cast and crew the best of luck in making it happen.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
I'd definitely watch another season, but I've little interest in a movie, mostly because I don't see anything that needs to be wrapped up.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I don't think a movie would necessarily be about "wrapping up" anything; Thomas would probably just try and create a good mystery for Veronica to solve, either in college or as a rookie FBI agent.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I for one hated the ending of season 3 and thought the entire season as a whole felt stale, mainly because they got rid of the season-long mystery which I derived tremendous pleasure from watching in seasons 1 and 2 and they turned Logan into a recluse.

So i'm all for a movie if they can make it happen. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eathree
Recent bookmarks