Verizon DSL 768k/128k - $14.95/mo

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Harold Wazzu, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Harold Wazzu

Harold Wazzu Supporting Actor

Just got a flyer in the mail a couple days ago and finally took the plunge into broadband. It is finally as cheap as dialup so why not?

The deal requires a 1 year committment and a $19.95 activation & shipping charge applies. 1st month is free though!

http://www.verizon.net/importantinfo11/

2. Keith I

Keith I FoS

Keith
    Because you might end up posting in this forum/thread:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=210927

In a nutshell, Verizon Online customers aren't getting HTF e-mail notifications. If you are, you're lucky! Have a blast reading all the posts. If you end up in our "boat," then Welcome! [​IMG]
    -

3. Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.
    Insider

Gregg Loewen
    Way kewl...I wish I had that option.

Ive been using Starband Satellite for the past 5 years at 69.95 per month and it sucks.

On a positive note I have been told that I can receive cable internet which has just been started in my area. They are doing the install on Friday. Pricing is 29.95 per month for 384 down and 120 up. They also offered me a business plan which I accepted, $34.95 monthly for 1 g down and 256 up. I am feel like I am entering into the year 2000!!

[​IMG]

4. Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard Screenwriter

Chris Gerhard
    CenturyTel just offered a 1-year promo at $19.95/month for DSL for the first 6-months and $24.95 the next 6 and I took it. This is my first broadband service and I live in a very rural area so I expect the entire country will soon have a similar service/deal. Now I hope competition will force CenturyTel to continue providing service at that price once the protection expires in 6 months. After dial-up service, this is a big improvement for me.

Chris

5. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    Bell South is offering DSL "Lite" for $24.95/ month. Of course, the tiny print says that "additional taxes and fees apply." [​IMG]