What's new

Verizon DSL 768k/128k - $14.95/mo (1 Viewer)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Way kewl...I wish I had that option.

Ive been using Starband Satellite for the past 5 years at 69.95 per month and it sucks.

On a positive note I have been told that I can receive cable internet which has just been started in my area. They are doing the install on Friday. Pricing is 29.95 per month for 384 down and 120 up. They also offered me a business plan which I accepted, $34.95 monthly for 1 g down and 256 up. I am feel like I am entering into the year 2000!!

:D

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard
CenturyTel just offered a 1-year promo at $19.95/month for DSL for the first 6-months and $24.95 the next 6 and I took it. This is my first broadband service and I live in a very rural area so I expect the entire country will soon have a similar service/deal. Now I hope competition will force CenturyTel to continue providing service at that price once the protection expires in 6 months. After dial-up service, this is a big improvement for me.

Chris

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Bell South is offering DSL "Lite" for $24.95/ month. Of course, the tiny print says that "additional taxes and fees apply." :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks