What's new

Veritas: The Quest (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
Of course, if they were able to make it sound semi-plausible, it would be a better TV show, with a larger potential audience.
I don't know, I think it's just as plausible as any of the Indy movies, if not more so. It's a genre, to expect totally plausible science is to miss the point. I can tolerate the bogus science in Veritas much more than in something like Alias.

I still think the kid is the weak link though; hopefully now that he and his father have come to an understanding the writers will tone down the whiney bratt angle. The rest of the cast is great though.

Bill Griffith

Supporting Actor
I really enjoyed last nights episode.

Is it just me or does the kids character seem to be uncertain. On the one hand he's portrayed to be a genius or at least very knowledgable about useless stuff, yet on the other not very smart normal wise for a kid thats grown up away from his father and on his own most of his life.

I'm also glad they actually won one last night, if they didn't and something else went wrong, it would have hard to watch again, now the question is are they going to use this information later on or does it just fall off the show?

But you know something I don't find anything (in the technology side or idea side) in this show super unrealistic. With a little bit of thought and research you could probably find scientific proof for quite a bit of the stuff in here.

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
On the one hand he's portrayed to be a genius or at least very knowledgable about useless stuff, yet on the other not very smart normal wise for a kid thats grown up away from his father and on his own most of his life.

Bill Griffith

Supporting Actor
I figured he was getting moved from boarding school to boarding school, and had a sort of independence about him. Thats why some of the things just don't Jive. And its just that his whininess doesn't seem to fit his character. I would say Pissed would be more suitable.

Yeah I figured they switched, he was acting way to calm and I'm sure even hollywood would have a hard time believing someone can be duped twice, but that was what I was saying if they had lost again this episode it would have been hard to watch the show again

so at what point can you actually talk about this show without using spoilers. Its not like many people seem to be reading this thread.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks