Vented Sonotube Subwoofer For Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Zachary, Mar 21, 2002.

1. John Zachary

John Zachary Extra

I have a 5.4 cubic foot, sonotube subwoofer that was built around an Adire Shiva, currently tuned to approximately 16 to 17 Hz via 2 15 to 16" long vents (Adire EBS Alignment). The subwoofer is 18" diameter and is approximately 42" tall (48" tall including the 6" legs), with a black painted/textured top and bottom cap, and the actual tube covered in felt carpeting. It's a very sharp looking subwoofer, but I've since built a 9 cubic foot Tempest-based sonotube sub and have no where to put the smaller one.

The Shiva driver is being used in a small sealed sub, so you would have to get a new one of those (you can get scratch-and-dent Shiva's for $90.00 from Adire, or a brand-new one from Adire will run you around $125.00). I live in Central Louisiana and would be willing to drive at least some distance to meet someone.

All I'm asking for this fine sub (what a sales pitch) is $75.00 and the buyer to pay for any delivery charges (if there are any).

Let me know, and maybe we can make a trade for some DVD's.

Thanks,

John Zachary

2. John Zachary

John Zachary Extra

Well, it looks like the sub enclosure has been sold. Thanks for the offers guys.

John Zachary