What's new

Velvet Revolver - Sounds Very Good (1 Viewer)

Kevin Deacon

Second Unit
Heard the new Velvet Revolver on the radio here in Phoenix and it sounds real good. The song is named "Slither" from the album "Contraband" and is good old rock and roll provided by Scott, Slash, and the boys. I think this music is headed a little back in time. Can't wait for the album!!!

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I heard the single that was available at ubl.com. I'm not sure what it is called but I liked it a lot. It was about 6 minutes long but I don't mind if the song is good.

Ivan Lindenfeld

Second Unit
I really didn't think you cats would care about VR. Things are kinda hoity toity around here of late. :)

I really like the new single. The HULK song was good too.

IT seems that Scott Weiland cannot stay outta rehab for more than a few months, so we shall see if their tour will actually go on as scheduled.

Very straight ahead crunchy xtra cholesterol rock and roll.

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
When I saw the thread title, I immediately assumed it was referring to some sort of mix of Velvet Underground and the Beatles' Revolver, a la Jay-Z's The Grey Album. :)

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
I'm looking forward to Velvet Revolver too. With the success of Audioslave (Rage + Cornell) and now Velvet Revolver (Guns 'n Roses + Weiland) maybe Jerry Cantrell and the rest of AIC can find a new singer and form a new band. There is nothing wrong with good old fashioned rock 'n roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks