What's new

Velodyne Warranty service took less than 7 days - Thanks ! (1 Viewer)

Kevin*Harley

Stunt Coordinator
I had a problem with the amp on my Velodyne HGS15 II and contacted Velodyne’s warranty dept. for assistance. They were extremely helpful and professional. I sent the amp back as instructed on 10/17 (UPS ground).

Today is Monday 10/27 and amp just arrived back in my hands. That is less than 7 business days including shipping to and from by “standard ground.” I understand living in S.Cal helps the shipping time but still very impressed with the turn around.

Thanks Velodyne for the excellent service.
:emoji_thumbsup:

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I once had to ship a amp back to Velodyne. I had the same experience as you Kevin and I live in Oregon. I don't think they even took the time to look at the old amp. They just sent me a new one along with a note stating they could find no problem with my old amp. Anyway it was a very fast turnaround with the problem solved.

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
Alot of people dont know it but Velodyne is a very small company, I believe under 65 employees in all.

They certainly do value their customers.

Tim Jin

Supporting Actor
You really do get what you pay for because I've ordered a sub from them and its good to know that they do things right. Can't wait to get the sub.

Kevin*Harley

Stunt Coordinator
I'm glad to hear others have had similar experiences with Velodyne.
It's understandable to be pissed when a product fails. When a company responds in a positive manner that overshadows your anger they deserve Kudos!

ps. Put my sub back together last night and everything worked perfectly.

Nice to "feel" my movies again !:D

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Velodyne has also provided myself with professional prompt service.
For those that don't know, Bruce Hall is from Velodyne & is also a member to this & other forums.
He does show up every now & again.
Thanks Velodyne and Bruce :)
-Jerry

Tim Jin

Supporting Actor
ps. Put my sub back together last night and everything worked perfectly
Could I ask what was wrong with your sub?

KRK also has good customer support. They are mainly known for their studio monitors, which I use for my setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks