What's new

Velodyne HGS 10 for sale (1 Viewer)

Mike Bledsoe

Stunt Coordinator
I do not believe that none of you guys will take this velodyne of my hands. It is a fine amp and puts out a lot more power than it small size suggest. It originally when new retailed for 1.400.00. It doesn't have more than three months use Just enough time to break it in. I would like to get 400.00 for it.

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
I do not believe that none of you guys will take this velodyne of my hands. It is a fine amp and puts out a lot more power than it small size suggest. It originally when new retailed for 1.400.00. It doesn't have more than three months use Just enough time to break it in. I would like to get 400.00 for it.
Mike,
Does this one have the Gloss finish?
Email me a contact phone number please.
I have a home for this sub.

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Mike,
It was a pleasure speaking with you.
As I said, consider the Velodyne HGS 10 sub sold.
Once your paypal is set, we are set to ship it.:emoji_thumbsup:
A heads up:
To all other HTF members, Once I have this sub and spend some time with it, I will be selling either my Paradigm PW-2200 black ash finish or my Earthquake Super nova sub.
The wife wants a few of these larger black speaker boxes gone.
So you may want to do your research now if you plan to be in the market for a good used sub.
Jerry

Keir H

Second Unit
Congrats Jerry! That's a fantastic sub if you have not heard one. She will be please and you'll still have that grin on your face when you get questions about the big sound coming from that " cute little thing in the corner". :D Enjoy! One heck of a price! LUCKY!

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Keir,
Yes, It should be a nice sub, when they work!
The older HGS-10 has a history of failures,
But that seemed only to effect the older HGS-10's.
This one Mike says is just a few months old,
so it should not be effected by the problems of the early units.
I place trust in other HTF members that they have not experience any of these problems,
and that they would disclose all the information if they have.
At this time, I think it will replace my PW-2200 in our
theater, I purchased the Mirage OM-5's and with their
two 8" powered subs in each tower, I think the HGS-10
will provide the extra bang when needed for movie tracks.
The OM5's have plenty of bass, But it's nice to put some shake in the the room when it's called for.:D
The gloss finish will also match the decor of all my Mirage speakers and it's much smaller in size, after eighteen years of marriage, it's call the wife factor:D
Sorry Mod's, I know this response should be in a different forum topic area.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks