Velodyne CT-150 for sale

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dave Herkert, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Dave Herkert

Dave Herkert Agent

Velodyne CT-150 subwoofer, 3 months old, absolutely mint. Original box, packing, manual, and shipping container included. Basically identical to the CHT 15, which lists at $799 (as did the CT-150 when it was current model).
    Shipping this puppy is problematic - it weighs 90 pounds packed, and is $90ish to ship it (limited options too due to the size and weight). I would prefer a northern/central Illinois or eastern Iowa buyer - I would be willing to deliver or meet up to make it easier to deal with shipping expense and issues (please email). Free advice/help at no additional charge[​IMG]
    $450.00

2. Carl Gaff

Carl Gaff Second Unit

I'm interested in buying you subwoofer. I realize you would rather sell it locally instead of having to ship it. Please let me know if you don't make a deal with some one in your area. I know the shipping is rather expensive because I bought one of these last year and had it shipped from the New York area to my home in the Los Angeles area.
    Carl
    [email protected]

3. Dave Herkert

Dave Herkert Agent

Unit still available....

4. Dave Herkert

Dave Herkert Agent

The unit is sold.

Thanks!