Velodyne CT-150 / $375 to your door here in the states.

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by steve nn, Apr 29, 2003.

1. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

Very good shape Velodyne ct-150. Cosmetically looks new and performs as new. I have original box and manual. Manual does have some writing on it though. $375 to your door if you live here state-side excluding Alaska - Hawaii. I am the original owner. 1 3/4 years old.

2. SteveADavis

SteveADavis Agent

Where are you located? Looking for any trades?

3. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

I'm located here in Sherwood Oregon. Trades? Could use the money better I think.

4. Geoff L

Geoff L Screenwriter

Excellent price Steve. Why don't you just give it away! Wow, someone should jump all over this basicly perfect Velo sub with original box and manual. Quite a movie music house shaker.

I know Steve quite well,,,, and those looking for a quaity Velo sub at a very good price, should be on this!

Whom ever is the future new owner, enjoy! Doubt you could possibly be disappointed with this 15" Velo sub..

Regards
    Geoff

5. Adrian_S

Adrian_S Second Unit

I would jump all over on this... if it weren't for the fact that I want an SVS 20-39PCi....! Decisions, Decisions???

6. SteveADavis

SteveADavis Agent

I know, I want it, however, my girlfriends transmission just went out and I had to clean out the savings to foot for her new $1900 transmission. If you can wait a little bit. I'll take it. It's what I've been looking for.

7. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

Steve I am really in no hurry. It is just sitting there not being used. I have always ran duel so it has never been abused. With just running one for the fun of it you only need to turn the gain up to about 30% in my 24 X 12 with 10' ceilings leaky HT room. I just sold a couple of other subs so I have very good references I think? I should.

8. Geoff L

Geoff L Screenwriter

Steve your so humble!

Try perfect referances, that fits much better & is the truth!

Steve my friend:
    I am certainly not above charity, so feel free to send it my way, I'll be waiting for my first Velo..!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Cheers
    Geoff

9. SteveADavis

SteveADavis Agent

I've loved the velo's since I first heard them and I listen to my music pretty bass heavy so a 15" is ideal. I wish you were into car audio, I have tons I could trade for it. I'll let you know the minute I get some more cash in my pocket.

10. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

Thats great Steve but I need to leave it up for sale though.[​IMG]

11. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

It looks as though Mr. CT is sold to Big E. Thanks for all the inquiries.[​IMG]