What's new

Velodyne comes through for me. (1 Viewer)

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I run a couple of Velo ct-150s stacked and a few weeks back one of them developed a scratching sound when it powered up. When measuring both of them individually they both performed the same and no other ill affects. Still this was very bothersome and I figured I better get this resolved. So I gave Velodyne a call and left a message and they got right back to me with-in a hour. I figure--mmm so far so good. Quick reply-No proof of purchase-No haggling. They just want to get it right for me? Time will tell? Off goes the amp in the mail and from the time they received it to the time I received it back, the new cht 15" amp took one week. In there memo they stated no problem found. I just think it was more cost effective or easier and faster to send me the new amp? I did mention to them I hang out on the HTF and go to bat for them from time to time when things get to distorted and I really think this did not hurt at all in how they dealt with me? I do not know but I am very happy to have my extra 6 db of headroom again. I found my new amp on the porch when I was returning from renting four DVDs. One of them was Brotherhood Of The Wolf. Wow! I think many of you LFE lovers will like what this choice has to ofer. Imo the morel of the story is "It is possible to get good service and treatment with a big Co. Mentioning your a member of the HTF might not hurt your case either?:emoji_thumbsup: PS-- I know this kind of service is the "NORM" with great Co.s like SVS.

mark rush

Stunt Coordinator
thats good to hear, so many people want to run out and BASH
a company when things don't go their way, its nice to hear someone talk good about something for a change, Velo is a great company, I hope if my setup gives trouble I will have the same results as you

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks