What's new

velodyne and PSB what do you think (1 Viewer)

Clyde_

Auditioning
Hi all.
I am new to this site and think it is a great place for info and opinions. I have been looking for new equipment and was considering the velodyne spl1200 and the PSB image series. I noticed nobody talks about these here. Can I get some pros and cons about these products.
another speaker I would like to hear feedback on is the Revel f12.
budget
front and center 1000-1500
sub 1000
I will be using a Denon3806 in a room size of 12x19 10high.

thanks

John S

Senior HTF Member
If size is not a limit, for the money I like the velodyne DSL5000R much better than the spl1200. I am a sub fan though and run mine way hot compared to many out there though, so I place a lot of demand on my subs.

mackie

Supporting Actor
I have the spl1000 v.II and am quite happy with it. There are less expensive subs that go lower and louder, but most of them are much larger. I don't want a sub the size of a coffee table in my room, so the Velodyne hits the mark for me.

Clyde_

Auditioning
Hi mackie,
is the spl line of subs better than the DLS?
cost more and has way more wattage.
I did not want to go with the higher end DD or HGS I thought they would be over kill for me.
I thought I had my mind made up about what to get but since I found this site I need to do a little more research.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks