What's new

Vegas 12/15 (1 Viewer)

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Somehow the clock got screwed up on my VCR and I missed the last 10 minutes of this from last night. It cut off just as the loan shark went "all in" I assume it all came out all right, but can anyone fill in the details.

Thanks!

Mark

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
The loan shark lost with a crap hand. Quickly, he tells Mike ( i think that's his name) that 40K of that is his. Mike's about to pay when Ed steps in and says (to the shark) that his debt is 20k. The shark tells him to stay out of it. Ed says the debt is now 10. Keep opening your mouth, and it will be 5k. Ed then threatens the shark, and the shark says nothin. Later on in the episode, Danny is bringing around Ed's H2 to his spot, when outta the shadows, the loan shark is hiding waiting to shoot Ed. He hits Danny in the lower leg. Ed comes outta nowhere and beats the ever livin...outta him.

In the magic show, some assistants wheel out the box that the wife disappeared in earlier. The magician's wife comes outta the box and the crowd goes wild.

Also, at the end, Mike gives his friend a little cash to help him rebuild his life.

That's all I can think of. HOpe that helps.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed the guest appearances that Nikki Cox's plunging neckline made in numerous scenes in this episode. :)

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
That was about the only thing I enjoyed about this episode. The whole magician plotline was stupid and went nowhere? I mean, what kind of people think their honeymoon or whatever is ruined because of one lame magical act? Also, where was Sam? She had even less screen time than the cleavage!

I'm hoping that the whole nursing Danny's leg thing (the actor tore something important playing b-ball) doesn't mean we have to see more of Dull-inda. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks