VE is on sale for only $ 15 for the next 3 days

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Lore Levitt, Aug 1, 2001.

1. Lore Levitt

Lore Levitt Auditioning

2. Tod Gettys

Tod Gettys Auditioning

Is anybody familiar with this company (DVD International)? This sounds like one of those "too good to be true" deals. If they are legit then I will be all over it. Anyone ever order anything from them? [​IMG]
    ------------------

3. Eugene Hsieh

Eugene Hsieh Supporting Actor

Thanks for the info.
    Well, the info on the ordering process is pretty sparse. Nonetheless I have ordered two copies of VE to Canada. Hopefully they get here. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    Eugene Hsieh, VisorCentral FAQ Editor
    1000 km on a tank of gas??? Check out the Prius and drive the future now!

4. MickeS

MickeS Producer

DVD International is the company that makes Video Essentials. In other words, it comes directly from the factory. This offer makes me wonder if they are planning on releasing an updated soon, and they're reducing the price to get rid of the discs they have in stock.... seems likely to me, the disc needs an overhaul, especially the menu system.
    Either way, I bought it. [​IMG] $15 is a good price and I need a calibration disc (I've borrowed VE from a friend every time I've needed it... ). If a new version comes out soon, it will most likely cost a lot more than $15, so I wouldn't buy it anyway. [​IMG].
    /Mike

5. Scott L

Scott L Producer

The deal is advertised from www.dvdtalk.com and people from other forums have recommended this deal. I already ordered mine. Free shipping to US too!

6. Eugene Hsieh

Eugene Hsieh Supporting Actor

Just a note for the Canadians in the group. There is no mention of shipping in Canada, but there IS an international mailing option. So I just chose that $7 option.
    Even if there is a version 2 coming out, $15 is still cheap. I'd expect the new version to be $50. I already have Avia, and this should complement it nicely.